The tunes made popular in the '40s are still alive in contemporary arrangements. All are written in compatible books and are great for combos of 2, 3 or more. Titles include: C Jam Blues * Do Nothin' Till You Hear from Me * Georgia on My Mind * In a Mellow Tone * It Don't Mean a Thing * Over the Rainbow * 720 in the Books.
- C Jam Blues (Instrumental)
- Do Nothin' Till You Hear From Me
- Don't Be That Way
- Don't Sit Under The Apple Tree (With Anyone Else But Me)
- Eager Beaver
- Elmer's Tune
- Georgia On My Mind
- In A Mellow Tone (Instrumental Version)
- It Don't Mean A Thing (If It Ain't Got That Swing)
- One O'clock Jump
- Over The Rainbow (From "The Wizard Of Oz")
- Seven Twenty In The Books
Publisher: Alfred Music Publishing
Catalogue Number: 00-SB293
Northwest Product Number: 105-0302-37-002
Some of these titles may also be relevant to your search:
Northwest Music does not guarantee the accuracy of online stock levels. To confirm availability of an item, please contact our store directly.
While we will do our best to ensure you receive the quantity you indicate, if the quantity ordered exceeds our current stock levels, your order may take additional time to complete. Please contact Northwest Music to confirm availability. Some items, such as choral octavos, have a set minimum purchasing quantity.
- The sound and page samples we provide on our website are courtesy our publishers, who provide the samples in different ways. Audio samples are MP3 files, and will either load in your browser or will prompt you to download and open them in an application of your choice (such as iTunes or Windows Media Player). Page samples are in either JPG or PDF format, and can open in your browser, or in Adobe Acrobat Reader.