Ten newly arranged intermediate level solos of Christmas classics. The CD features individual members of the Canadian Brass playing solos (tuba-Charles Daellenbach, trombone-Eugene Watts, horn-David Ohanian, trumpet-Fred Mills & Ronald Romm), plus accompaniment tracks. Songs include: Angels We Have Heard on High • The First Noel • Gesu Bambino • I Saw Three Ships • O Holy Night • Silent Night • and more.
- Angels We Have Heard On High Traditional French Carol James Chadwick
- Gesu Bambino The Infant Jesus Frederick H. Martens Pietro Yon
- God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen 19th Century English Carol
- I Saw Three Ships Traditional English Carol
- It Came Upon The Midnight Clear Edmund Hamilton Sears Richard Storrs Willis
- Lo How A Rose E'er Blooming 15th Century German Carol Theodore Baker Alte Catholische Geistliche Ki
- O Holy Night John S. Dwight Trans. Placide Cappeau French Adolphe Adam
- Once In Royal David's City Cecil F. Alexander Henry J. Gauntlett
- Silent Night Joseph Mohr John F. Young Franz X. Gruber Susan Boyle
- The First Noel 17th Century English Carol W. Sandys' Christmas Carols
Publisher: Hal Leonard
Catalogue Number: 50482489
Northwest Product Number: 107-0300-24-001
Some of these titles may also be relevant to your search:
You may also be interested in the following titles:
Starter Duets - Trombone
Hits for Two - Trombone
Northwest Music does not guarantee the accuracy of online stock levels. To confirm availability of an item, please contact our store directly.
While we will do our best to ensure you receive the quantity you indicate, if the quantity ordered exceeds our current stock levels, your order may take additional time to complete. Please contact Northwest Music to confirm availability. Some items, such as choral octavos, have a set minimum purchasing quantity.
- The sound and page samples we provide on our website are courtesy our publishers, who provide the samples in different ways. Audio samples are MP3 files, and will either load in your browser or will prompt you to download and open them in an application of your choice (such as iTunes or Windows Media Player). Page samples are in either JPG or PDF format, and can open in your browser, or in Adobe Acrobat Reader.