Festival Repertoire for Brass Quintet - E-flat or BB-flat Tuba (5th Part) (Tuba)
This great collection of grade 3 music for brass quintet appears on many state contest lists and includes pieces of varying lengths and styles to suit any performance opportunity. The fourteen works in this series include classics as well as contemporary pieces by the original Rubank composers. A must for your school or church library.
- A Purcell Suite H. Voxman
- Aria And Minuet Alessandro Scarlatti Clair W. Johnson
- Banter Milton Dieterich
- Cantilena Paul Koepke
- Courante Rigadoon Leroy Ostransky
- Fair And Warmer Harold L. Walters
- Festival Prelude Paul Koepke
- From Stephen Foster Walter Beeler
- If Thou Be Near Johann Sebastian Bach Walter Beeler
- March Regal Albert Neibig Harold L. Walters
- Petite Concertante Clair W. Johnson
- Prelude Badinage Earl D. Irons
- Siciliana Pietro Mascagni Earl D. Irons
- Two Miniatures Nicholas Tcherepnine Frank D. Cofield
Publisher: Rubank Publications (Hal Leonard)
Catalogue Number: 04474260
Northwest Product Number: 107-0618-28-001
Some of these titles may also be relevant to your search:
You may also be interested in the following titles:
Northwest Music does not guarantee the accuracy of online stock levels. To confirm availability of an item, please contact our store directly.
While we will do our best to ensure you receive the quantity you indicate, if the quantity ordered exceeds our current stock levels, your order may take additional time to complete. Please contact Northwest Music to confirm availability. Some items, such as choral octavos, have a set minimum purchasing quantity.
- The sound and page samples we provide on our website are courtesy our publishers, who provide the samples in different ways. Audio samples are MP3 files, and will either load in your browser or will prompt you to download and open them in an application of your choice (such as iTunes or Windows Media Player). Page samples are in either JPG or PDF format, and can open in your browser, or in Adobe Acrobat Reader.