Late beginners can play 8 great rock songs faster and easier than ever before! Each song has been carefully selected and arranged to include only basic barre chords. Includes: All Along the Watchtower • Born to Be Wild • I Can't Explain • Mellow Yellow • Nowhere Man • Stray Cat Strut • Summer of '69 • and Wild Thing. The play-along CD features unique tempo-adjustment software for Mac and PC users.
- All Along The Watchtower Bob Dylan Jimi Hendrix Experience U2
- Born To Be Wild Mars Bonfire Steppenwolf
- I Can't Explain Peter Townshend The Who Scorpions
- Mellow Yellow Donovan Leitch
- Nowhere Man John Lennon Paul Mccartney The Beatles
- Stray Cat Strut Brian Setzer Stray Cats
- Summer Of 69 Bryan Adams Jim Vallance
- Wild Thing Chip Taylor The Troggs
Publisher: Hal Leonard
Catalogue Number: 00001137
Northwest Product Number: 112-0205-66-001
Some of these titles may also be relevant to your search:
Rock Classics - Guitar
Jazz Ballads - Guitar
Jazz Standards - Guitar
Disney Songs - Guitar
Great Themes - Guitar
You may also be interested in the following titles:
Northwest Music does not guarantee the accuracy of online stock levels. To confirm availability of an item, please contact our store directly.
While we will do our best to ensure you receive the quantity you indicate, if the quantity ordered exceeds our current stock levels, your order may take additional time to complete. Please contact Northwest Music to confirm availability. Some items, such as choral octavos, have a set minimum purchasing quantity.
- The sound and page samples we provide on our website are courtesy our publishers, who provide the samples in different ways. Audio samples are MP3 files, and will either load in your browser or will prompt you to download and open them in an application of your choice (such as iTunes or Windows Media Player). Page samples are in either JPG or PDF format, and can open in your browser, or in Adobe Acrobat Reader.