Features all your favorite “off the record” guitar parts arranged to be easily playable. Includes professionally recorded play-along/demonstration tracks that allow you to practice 10 classic guitar songs with a real band. Titles: All Right Now • Another Brick in the Wall (Part 2) • Can't Get Enough (Of Your Love) • Cocaine • Go Your Own Way • Immigrant Song • Life in the Fast Lane • Long Train Runnin' • Ramblin' Man • Slow Ride.
- All Right Now Andy Fraser Paul Rodgers Free Pepsi Shirlie Rod Stewart
- Another Brick In The Wall Roger Waters Pink Floyd Part Two Korn
- Can't Get Enough Mick Ralphs Bad Company
- Cocaine J.j. Cale Eric Clapton
- Go Your Own Way Lindsey Buckingham Fleetwood Mac Glee Cast
- Life In The Fast Lane Don Henley Glenn Frey Joe Walsh Eagles
- Long Train Runnin' Tom Johnston The Doobie Brothers
- (Page/Plant) Immigrant Song Page Plant
- Ramblin' Man Dickey Betts The Allman Brothers Band
- Slow Ride Lonesome Dave Peverett Foghat
Publisher: Hal Leonard
Catalogue Number: 00701318
Northwest Product Number: 112-0300-00-005
Some of these titles may also be relevant to your search:
Rock Classics - Guitar
Classic Jazz - Set
You may also be interested in the following titles:
Northwest Music does not guarantee the accuracy of online stock levels. To confirm availability of an item, please contact our store directly.
While we will do our best to ensure you receive the quantity you indicate, if the quantity ordered exceeds our current stock levels, your order may take additional time to complete. Please contact Northwest Music to confirm availability. Some items, such as choral octavos, have a set minimum purchasing quantity.
- The sound and page samples we provide on our website are courtesy our publishers, who provide the samples in different ways. Audio samples are MP3 files, and will either load in your browser or will prompt you to download and open them in an application of your choice (such as iTunes or Windows Media Player). Page samples are in either JPG or PDF format, and can open in your browser, or in Adobe Acrobat Reader.