Includes: Gallant March, High Adventure, The “Hey” Song, Beethoven's Ninth, Bandroom Boogie, Amazing Grace, Infinity Concert March, Latin Fire, Linus and Lucy, Star Trek Generations, American Spirit March, Gathering in the Glen, The Loco-Motion, Scarborough Fair, and Royal Fireworks Music.
- Amazing Grace John Newton Traditional American Melody Edwin O. Excell
- American Spirit March John Higgins
- Bandroom Boogie Michael Sweeney
- Gallant March Michael Sweeney
- Gathering In The Glen Michael Sweeney
- High Adventure Paul Lavender
- Infinity Concert March James Curnow
- Latin Fire John Higgins
- Linus And Lucy Vince Guaraldi
- Music From The Royal Fireworks George Frideric Handel
- Rock Roll Part Ii The Hey Song Mike Leander Gary Glitter
- Scarborough Fair Traditional English
- Star Trek R Generations Dennis Mccarthy
- The Loco-Motion Loco Motion Gerry Goffin Carole King Little Eva Grand Funk Kylie Minogue
- Theme From Ninth Symphony Ludwig Van Beethoven
Publisher: Hal Leonard
Catalogue Number: 00860162
Northwest Product Number: 112-0300-05-102
Some of these titles may also be relevant to your search:
You may also be interested in the following titles:
Festive Baroque - Oboe
Super Studies - Oboe
Master Solos - Oboe
Northwest Music does not guarantee the accuracy of online stock levels. To confirm availability of an item, please contact our store directly.
While we will do our best to ensure you receive the quantity you indicate, if the quantity ordered exceeds our current stock levels, your order may take additional time to complete. Please contact Northwest Music to confirm availability. Some items, such as choral octavos, have a set minimum purchasing quantity.
- The sound and page samples we provide on our website are courtesy our publishers, who provide the samples in different ways. Audio samples are MP3 files, and will either load in your browser or will prompt you to download and open them in an application of your choice (such as iTunes or Windows Media Player). Page samples are in either JPG or PDF format, and can open in your browser, or in Adobe Acrobat Reader.