Includes: Let's Rock, Majestic March, When The Saints Go Marching In, Mickey Mouse March, Power Rock, Farandole, Jus' Plain Blues, My Heart Will Go On, Rainbow Connection, Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious, Drums of Corona, Laredo (Concert March), Pomp and Circumstance, Stratford March and Do-Re-Mi.
- Another One Bites The Dust John Deacon Queen Glee Cast
- Do-Re-Mi Do Re-Mi Oscar Hammerstein Ii Richard Rodgers
- Drums Of Corona Michael Sweeney
- Farandole L'arlesienne Georges Bizet
- Jus' Plain Blues Michael Sweeney
- Laredo Concert March John Higgins
- Let's Rock! Michael Sweeney
- Majestic March Paul Lavender
- Mickey Mouse March Jimmie Dodd
- My Heart Will Go On Love Theme From Titanic' Jennings James Horner Celine Dion Kenny G Deja Vu
- Pomp And Circumstance March No. 1 Edward Elgar
- Stratford March John Higgins
- Supercalifragil Richard M. Sherman Robert B.
- The Rainbow Connection Paul Williams Kenneth L. Ascher
- We Will Rock You Brian May Queen
- When The Saints Go Marching In Katherine E. Purvis James M. Black
Publisher: Hal Leonard
Catalogue Number: 00860132
Northwest Product Number: 112-0300-27-101
Some of these titles may also be relevant to your search:
You may also be interested in the following titles:
Northwest Music does not guarantee the accuracy of online stock levels. To confirm availability of an item, please contact our store directly.
While we will do our best to ensure you receive the quantity you indicate, if the quantity ordered exceeds our current stock levels, your order may take additional time to complete. Please contact Northwest Music to confirm availability. Some items, such as choral octavos, have a set minimum purchasing quantity.
- The sound and page samples we provide on our website are courtesy our publishers, who provide the samples in different ways. Audio samples are MP3 files, and will either load in your browser or will prompt you to download and open them in an application of your choice (such as iTunes or Windows Media Player). Page samples are in either JPG or PDF format, and can open in your browser, or in Adobe Acrobat Reader.