Christmas Carols for Band or Brass Choir - Drums-Bells-Marimba (Drum)
- Away In A Manger Traditional John T. Mcfarland V.3 William J. Kirkpatrick
- Deck The Hall Traditional Welsh Carol
- God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen 19th Century English Carol
- Hark! The Herald Angels Sing Charles Wesley George Whitefield Felix Mendelssohn-Bar William H. Cummings
- It Came Upon The Midnight Clear Edmund Hamilton Sears Richard Storrs Willis
- Jingle Bells J. Pierpont Alan Jackson Kenny Chesney
- Jolly Old St. Nicholas 19th Century American Carol
- Joy To The World Isaac Watts George Frideric Handel Lowell Mason
- March Of The Three Kings M.l. Hohman Traditional French Melody
- O Christmas Tree Traditional German Carol
- O Come All Ye Faithful Adeste Fideles Frederick Oakeley English John Francis Wade
- O Come Little Children C. Von Schmidt J.p.a. Schulz
- O Holy Night John S. Dwight Trans. Placide Cappeau French Adolphe Adam
- O Little Town Of Bethlehem Phillips Brooks Lewis H. Redner
- O Sanctissima Sicilian Carol
- Silent Night Joseph Mohr John F. Young Franz X. Gruber Susan Boyle
- The First Noel 17th Century English Carol W. Sandys' Christmas Carols
- We Three Kings Of Orient Are John H. Hopkins Jr.
- While Shepherds Watched Their Flocks Nahum Tate George Frideric Handel
Publisher: Rubank Publications (Hal Leonard)
Catalogue Number: 04475810
Northwest Product Number: 112-0308-36-001
Some of these titles may also be relevant to your search:
You may also be interested in the following titles:
Northwest Music does not guarantee the accuracy of online stock levels. To confirm availability of an item, please contact our store directly.
While we will do our best to ensure you receive the quantity you indicate, if the quantity ordered exceeds our current stock levels, your order may take additional time to complete. Please contact Northwest Music to confirm availability. Some items, such as choral octavos, have a set minimum purchasing quantity.
- The sound and page samples we provide on our website are courtesy our publishers, who provide the samples in different ways. Audio samples are MP3 files, and will either load in your browser or will prompt you to download and open them in an application of your choice (such as iTunes or Windows Media Player). Page samples are in either JPG or PDF format, and can open in your browser, or in Adobe Acrobat Reader.