Features fingerstyle guitar arrangements in notes and tab for 13 songs from Carole King's classic, ground-breaking album. Includes: Beautiful • I Feel the Earth Move • It's Too Late • (You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Woman • Smackwater Jack • So Far Away • Tapestry • Will You Love Me Tomorrow • You've Got a Friend • more. Also includes an introduction, and a selected discography.
- Beautiful Carole King
- Home Again Carole King
- I Feel The Earth Move Carole King
- It's Too Late Carole King Toni Stern Gloria Estefan
- Out In The Cold Carole King
- Smackwater Jack Gerry Goffin Carole King
- So Far Away Carole King Rod Stewart
- Tapestry Carole King
- Way Over Yonder Carole King
- Where You Lead Carole King Toni Stern
- Will You Love Me Tomorrow Will Still Gerry Goffin Carole King The Shirelles
- You Make Me Feel Like A Natural Woman Gerry Goffin Carole King Jerry Wexler Aretha Franklin Mary J. Blige Celine Dion
- You've Got A Friend Carole King James Taylor
Publisher: Hal Leonard
Catalogue Number: 00699190
Northwest Product Number: 112-0311-30-001
Some of these titles may also be relevant to your search:
Gloria! - 2 part
You may also be interested in the following titles:
Jazz Standards - Guitar
Northwest Music does not guarantee the accuracy of online stock levels. To confirm availability of an item, please contact our store directly.
While we will do our best to ensure you receive the quantity you indicate, if the quantity ordered exceeds our current stock levels, your order may take additional time to complete. Please contact Northwest Music to confirm availability. Some items, such as choral octavos, have a set minimum purchasing quantity.
- The sound and page samples we provide on our website are courtesy our publishers, who provide the samples in different ways. Audio samples are MP3 files, and will either load in your browser or will prompt you to download and open them in an application of your choice (such as iTunes or Windows Media Player). Page samples are in either JPG or PDF format, and can open in your browser, or in Adobe Acrobat Reader.