Discovery Jazz Collection - Guitar (Guitar)
Includes: Basic Basie; Basin Street Blues; Blues for Mr. B; Down for the Count; Fast Break; Hangin' In; Here's That Rainy Day; How High the Moon; Louie, Louie; Mercy, Mercy, Mercy; My Funny Valentine; Satin Doll; Stand by Me; Tuxedo Junction; Woodchopper's Ball.
- Basic Basie
- Basin Street Blues Spencer Williams
- Blues For Mr. B Edmondson
- Down For The Count John Edmondson
- Fast Break Edmondson J
- Hangin' In Edmondson
- Here's That Rainy Day Johnny Burke Jimmy Van Heusen
- How High The Moon Nancy Hamilton Morgan Lewis Les Paul Mary Ford
- Louie Louie Richard Berry Kingsmen
- Mercy Mercy Josef Zawinul The Buckinghams
- My Funny Valentine Lorenz Hart Richard Rodgers
- Satin Doll Johnny Mercer Billy Strayhorn Duke Ellington
- Stand By Me Jerry Leiber Mike Stoller Ben E. King Mickey Gilley
- Tuxedo Junction Buddy Feyne Erskine Hawkins William Johnson Julian Dash
- Woodchopper's Ball Joe Bishop Woody Herman
Publisher: Hal Leonard
Catalogue Number: 08720702
Northwest Product Number: 112-0400-30-001
Some of these titles may also be relevant to your search:
You may also be interested in the following titles:
Kiss - Alive! - Guitar
Great Themes - Guitar
Jazz Standards - Guitar
Northwest Music does not guarantee the accuracy of online stock levels. To confirm availability of an item, please contact our store directly.
While we will do our best to ensure you receive the quantity you indicate, if the quantity ordered exceeds our current stock levels, your order may take additional time to complete. Please contact Northwest Music to confirm availability. Some items, such as choral octavos, have a set minimum purchasing quantity.
- The sound and page samples we provide on our website are courtesy our publishers, who provide the samples in different ways. Audio samples are MP3 files, and will either load in your browser or will prompt you to download and open them in an application of your choice (such as iTunes or Windows Media Player). Page samples are in either JPG or PDF format, and can open in your browser, or in Adobe Acrobat Reader.