Includes: Ain't Misbehavin'; All the Things You Are; Blue Train (Blue Trane); Caravan; Chameleon; Fly Me to the Moon (In Other Words); The Girl from Ipanema (Garota De Ipanema); In the Mood; Inside Out; Milestones; A Nightingale Sang in Berkeley Square; One Note Samba (Samba De Uma Nota So); Route 66; St. Louis Blues; When I Fall in Love.
- A Nightingale Sang In Berkeley Square Eric Maschwitz Manning Sherwin Manhattan Transfer
- Ain't Misbehavin' Andy Razaf Thomas Fats' Waller Harry Brooks Hank Williams Jr.
- All The Things You Are Oscar Hammerstein Ii Jerome Kern Jack Leonard With Tommy Dorsey Orchestra
- Blue Train Blue Trane John Coltrane
- Caravan Duke Ellington Irving Mills Juan Tizol And His Orchestra Billy Eckstine Ralph Marterie
- Chameleon Herbie Hancock Paul Jackson Harvey Mason Bennie Maupin
- Fly Me To The Moon In Other Words Bart Howard Tony Bennett
- In The Mood Joe Garland Ernie Field's Orchestra Glenn Miller His
- Inside Out Michael Sweeney
- Milestones Miles Davis
- One Note Samba De Uma Nota So Newton Mendonca Antonio Carlos Jobim Pat Thomas
- Route 66 Bobby Troup Manhattan Transfer
- St. Louis Blues W.c. Handy
- The Girl From Ipanema Garota De Vinicius Moraes Norman Gimbel Antonio Carlos Jobim Stan Getz Astrud Gilberto
- When I Fall In Love Edward Heyman Victor Young Celine Dion And Clive Griffin The Lettermen Carpenters
Publisher: Hal Leonard
Catalogue Number: 07010297
Northwest Product Number: 112-0500-30-101
Some of these titles may also be relevant to your search:
You may also be interested in the following titles:
Jazz Standards - Guitar
Northwest Music does not guarantee the accuracy of online stock levels. To confirm availability of an item, please contact our store directly.
While we will do our best to ensure you receive the quantity you indicate, if the quantity ordered exceeds our current stock levels, your order may take additional time to complete. Please contact Northwest Music to confirm availability. Some items, such as choral octavos, have a set minimum purchasing quantity.
- The sound and page samples we provide on our website are courtesy our publishers, who provide the samples in different ways. Audio samples are MP3 files, and will either load in your browser or will prompt you to download and open them in an application of your choice (such as iTunes or Windows Media Player). Page samples are in either JPG or PDF format, and can open in your browser, or in Adobe Acrobat Reader.