A collection of Christmas arrangements which can be played by full band or by individual soloists with optional CD or tape accompaniment. Each song is correlated with a specific page in the Essential Elements Method Books. Includes: Jingle Bells • We Wish You a Merry Christmas • The Chanukkah Song • Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer • and many more!
- A Holly Jolly Christmas Johnny Marks Lady Antebellum
- Frosty The Snow Man Steve Nelson Jack Rollins
- Jingle Bell Rock Joe Beal Jim Boothe Bobby Helms Aaron Tippin Rascal Flatts
- Jingle Bells J. Pierpont Alan Jackson Kenny Chesney
- Let It Snow! Let Sammy Cahn Jule Styne Ricochet Joe Nichols Jessica Simpson Toby Keith Mannheim Steamroller Lady Antebellum
- O Hanukkah
- Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree Johnny Marks Leann Rimes Toby Keith
- Rudolph The Red-Nosed Red Nosed Reindeer Johnny Marks John Denver
- The Christmas Song Chestnuts Roasting On An Open Fire Mel Torme Robert Wells King Cole Trio Les Brown Vocal Doris Day Nat With N. Riddle Orch. Clay Crosse John Denver Christina Aguilera Martina Mcbride Michael Buble Sheryl Crow Justin Bieber Featurin
- Up On The Housetop B.r. Hanby
- We Wish You A Merry Christmas Traditional English Folksong
Publisher: Hal Leonard
Catalogue Number: 00862519
Northwest Product Number: 112-0519-61-001
Some of these titles may also be relevant to your search:
You may also be interested in the following titles:
Easy Jazz Classics - CD
U.Play.Plus: Pops - CD
Film Favorites - CD
Northwest Music does not guarantee the accuracy of online stock levels. To confirm availability of an item, please contact our store directly.
While we will do our best to ensure you receive the quantity you indicate, if the quantity ordered exceeds our current stock levels, your order may take additional time to complete. Please contact Northwest Music to confirm availability. Some items, such as choral octavos, have a set minimum purchasing quantity.
- The sound and page samples we provide on our website are courtesy our publishers, who provide the samples in different ways. Audio samples are MP3 files, and will either load in your browser or will prompt you to download and open them in an application of your choice (such as iTunes or Windows Media Player). Page samples are in either JPG or PDF format, and can open in your browser, or in Adobe Acrobat Reader.