2005-2006 Greatest Pop Hits (Trumpet)
Usually ships in 2-3 weeks(1)
Titles include: Beautiful * Because of You * Believer * Boulevard of Broken Dreams * Breakaway * Emotional * Everything Burns * Good Is Good * Hung Up * I'm Feeling You * Inside Your Heaven * Like We Never Loved at All * Lost Without You * Magic Works * No More Cloudy Days * Photograph * Ready to Fly * Stickwitu * Stranger in a Strange Land * Untitled (How Can This Happen to Me?) and many more.
- Beautiful (As You)
- Because Of You
- Believer (From "Be Cool")
- Boulevard Of Broken Dreams
- Everything Burns (From "Fantastic Four")
- Good Is Good
- Hung Up
- I'm Feeling You
- Inside Your Heaven
- Like We Never Loved At All
- Lost Without You
- Magic Works (From "Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire")
- No More Cloudy Days
- Ready To Fly
- Stranger In A Strange Land
- Untitled (How Could This Happen To Me?)
- Wake Me Up When September Ends
- When You Tell Me That You Love Me
- Window To My Heart
- You And Me
Publisher: Alfred Music Publishing
Catalogue Number: 00-25321
Northwest Product Number: 112-0700-20-009
Some of these titles may also be relevant to your search:
You may also be interested in the following titles:
Peanuts(TM) - Trumpet
Super Studies - Trumpet
Northwest Music does not guarantee the accuracy of online stock levels. To confirm availability of an item, please contact our store directly.
While we will do our best to ensure you receive the quantity you indicate, if the quantity ordered exceeds our current stock levels, your order may take additional time to complete. Please contact Northwest Music to confirm availability. Some items, such as choral octavos, have a set minimum purchasing quantity.
- The sound and page samples we provide on our website are courtesy our publishers, who provide the samples in different ways. Audio samples are MP3 files, and will either load in your browser or will prompt you to download and open them in an application of your choice (such as iTunes or Windows Media Player). Page samples are in either JPG or PDF format, and can open in your browser, or in Adobe Acrobat Reader.