Swing Classics for Jazz Ensemble - Bass (Electric Bass)
Includes: American Patrol, April in Paris, Blue Skies, Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy, I Ain't Got Nobody, I'm Beginning to See the Light, In the Mood, It Don't Mean a Thing (If It Ain't Got That Swing), Ja-Da, Just a Gigolo, Leap Frog, Little Brown Jug, Night Train, Satin Doll, Stompin' at the Savoy, Woodchopper's Ball.
- April In Paris E.y. Harburg Vernon Duke Count Basie Modernaires Coleman Hawkins
- Blue Skies Irving Berlin Willie Nelson
- Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy Don Raye Hughie Prince Bette Midler Andrews Sisters
- I Ain't Got Nobody And Cares For Me Roger Graham Spencer Williams Dave Peyton Bessie Smith
- I'm Beginning To See The Light Don George Johnny Hodges Duke Ellington Harry James
- In The Mood Joe Garland Ernie Field's Orchestra Glenn Miller His
- It Don't Mean A Thing If It Ain't Got That Swing Duke Ellington Irving Mills
- Ja-Da Ja Da Bob Carleton
- Just A Gigolo Irving Caesar Julius Brammer Leonello Casucci Louis Armstrong
- Leap Frog Joe Garland Chuck Alaimo Quartet
- Little Brown Jug Joseph E. Winner
- Moten Swing Buster Moten Bennie
- Satin Doll Johnny Mercer Billy Strayhorn Duke Ellington
- Stompin' At The Savoy Andy Razaf Benny Goodman Edgar Sampson Chick Webb
- The American Patrol F.w. Meacham
- Woodchopper's Ball Joe Bishop Woody Herman
Publisher: Hal Leonard
Catalogue Number: 07010436
Northwest Product Number: 112-1900-31-001
Some of these titles may also be relevant to your search:
You may also be interested in the following titles:
Northwest Music does not guarantee the accuracy of online stock levels. To confirm availability of an item, please contact our store directly.
While we will do our best to ensure you receive the quantity you indicate, if the quantity ordered exceeds our current stock levels, your order may take additional time to complete. Please contact Northwest Music to confirm availability. Some items, such as choral octavos, have a set minimum purchasing quantity.
- The sound and page samples we provide on our website are courtesy our publishers, who provide the samples in different ways. Audio samples are MP3 files, and will either load in your browser or will prompt you to download and open them in an application of your choice (such as iTunes or Windows Media Player). Page samples are in either JPG or PDF format, and can open in your browser, or in Adobe Acrobat Reader.