Now you can play your favorite songs on your uke with great-sounding backing tracks to help you sound like a bonafide pro! This pack features 8 must-have uke favorites including: Ain't She Sweet • Five Foot Two, Eyes of Blue (Has Anybody Seen My Girl?) • It's Only a Paper Moon • Living in the Sunlight, Loving in the Moonlight • Pennies from Heaven • Tonight You Belong to Me • Ukulele Lady • When I'm Cleaning Windows.
- Ain't She Sweet Jack Yellen Milton Ager The Beatles
- Five Foot Two Eyes Of Blue Has Anybody Seen My Girl? Joe Young Sam Lewis Ray Henderson
- It's Only A Paper Moon Billy Rose E.y. Yip' Harburg Harold Arlen
- Living In The Sunlight Loving Moonlight Al Sherman Lewis
- Pennies From Heaven John Burke Arthur Johnston
- Tonight You Belong To Me Billy Rose Lee David Patience Prudence
- Ukulele Lady Gus Kahn Richard A. Whiting
- When I'm Cleaning Windows Fred Cliffe George Formby Harry Gifford
Publisher: Hal Leonard
Catalogue Number: 00701452
Northwest Product Number: 112-2122-58-001
Some of these titles may also be relevant to your search:
Best Jazz Classics - Set
Motown Classics - Set
Acoustic Classics - DVD
You may also be interested in the following titles:
Northwest Music does not guarantee the accuracy of online stock levels. To confirm availability of an item, please contact our store directly.
While we will do our best to ensure you receive the quantity you indicate, if the quantity ordered exceeds our current stock levels, your order may take additional time to complete. Please contact Northwest Music to confirm availability. Some items, such as choral octavos, have a set minimum purchasing quantity.
- The sound and page samples we provide on our website are courtesy our publishers, who provide the samples in different ways. Audio samples are MP3 files, and will either load in your browser or will prompt you to download and open them in an application of your choice (such as iTunes or Windows Media Player). Page samples are in either JPG or PDF format, and can open in your browser, or in Adobe Acrobat Reader.