This pack lets instrumentalists play along with a big band to 10 swinging classics, including: Caravan • Chelsea Bridge • Cotton Tail • I'm Beginning to See the Light • I'm Just a Lucky So and So • In a Mellow Tone • In a Sentimental Mood • Mood Indigo • Satin Doll • Take the “A” Train.
- Caravan Duke Ellington Irving Mills Juan Tizol And His Orchestra Billy Eckstine Ralph Marterie
- Chelsea Bridge Billy Strayhorn
- Cotton Tail Duke Ellington
- I'm Beginning To See The Light Don George Johnny Hodges Duke Ellington Harry James
- I'm Just A Lucky So And Mack David Duke Ellington
- In A Mellow Tone Milt Gabler Duke Ellington
- In A Sentimental Mood Duke Ellington Irving Mills Manny Kurtz
- Mood Indigo Duke Ellington Albany Bigard Irving Mills
- Satin Doll Johnny Mercer Billy Strayhorn Duke Ellington
- Take The A Train Billy Strayhorn
Publisher: Hal Leonard
Catalogue Number: 00843088
Northwest Product Number: 122-0400-20-004
Some of these titles may also be relevant to your search:
Duke Ellington - Set
Play the Duke - Violin
Play the Duke - Flute
Big Band Era - Set
You may also be interested in the following titles:
Queen - Trumpet
Fantasia 2000 - Trumpet
Ballads - Trumpet
Taylor Swift - Trumpet
Broadway Hits - Trumpet
Northwest Music does not guarantee the accuracy of online stock levels. To confirm availability of an item, please contact our store directly.
While we will do our best to ensure you receive the quantity you indicate, if the quantity ordered exceeds our current stock levels, your order may take additional time to complete. Please contact Northwest Music to confirm availability. Some items, such as choral octavos, have a set minimum purchasing quantity.
- The sound and page samples we provide on our website are courtesy our publishers, who provide the samples in different ways. Audio samples are MP3 files, and will either load in your browser or will prompt you to download and open them in an application of your choice (such as iTunes or Windows Media Player). Page samples are in either JPG or PDF format, and can open in your browser, or in Adobe Acrobat Reader.