15 note-for-note transcriptions from the long and diverse career of saxophone legend Bud Shank, including: Alone Together • Cotton Blossom • The Doctor Is In • I Loves You, Porgy • I'll Be Seeing You • Idol Gossip • If I Should Lose You • My Funny Valentine • My Shining Hour • A Nightingale Sang in Berkeley Square • No Moe • Out of This World • Peri's Scope • Stella by Starlight • Whisper Not.
- A Nightingale Sang In Berkeley Square Eric Maschwitz Manning Sherwin Manhattan Transfer
- Alone Together Howard Dietz Arthur Schwartz
- Cotton Blossom Oscar Hammerstein Ii Jerome Kern
- I Loves You Porgy George Gershwin Du Bose Heyward Dorothy Ira
- I'll Be Seeing You Irving Kahal Sammy Fain
- Idol Gossip Gerry Mulligan
- If I Should Lose You Leo Robin Ralph Rainger Phineas Newborn
- My Funny Valentine Lorenz Hart Richard Rodgers
- My Shining Hour Johnny Mercer Harold Arlen
- No Moe Sonny Rollins
- Out Of This World Johnny Mercer Harold Arlen
- Peri's Scope Bill Evans
- Stella By Starlight Ned Washington Victor Young Ray Charles
- The Doctor Is In Bud Shank
- Whisper Not Benny Golson
Publisher: Hal Leonard
Catalogue Number: 00672528
Northwest Product Number: 123-0219-00-001
Some of these titles may also be relevant to your search:
You may also be interested in the following titles:
Getz/Gilberto - Book
Bill Evans 4 - Book
R&B Horn Section - Book
Northwest Music does not guarantee the accuracy of online stock levels. To confirm availability of an item, please contact our store directly.
While we will do our best to ensure you receive the quantity you indicate, if the quantity ordered exceeds our current stock levels, your order may take additional time to complete. Please contact Northwest Music to confirm availability. Some items, such as choral octavos, have a set minimum purchasing quantity.
- The sound and page samples we provide on our website are courtesy our publishers, who provide the samples in different ways. Audio samples are MP3 files, and will either load in your browser or will prompt you to download and open them in an application of your choice (such as iTunes or Windows Media Player). Page samples are in either JPG or PDF format, and can open in your browser, or in Adobe Acrobat Reader.