This creative 35-minute musical for Gr. 4-8 features seven original songs, dialog and an adaptable cast list for groups of varying sizes. The Teacher Edition includes full script, piano/vocal arrangements, helpful staging tips and choreography by John Jacobson. For extra value, the expanded Performance Kit/CD now provides 20 Singer books, along with the Teacher Edition and a P/A CD. Available separately: Teacher Edition, Singer Edition 5-Pak, Preview CD (with vocals), Preview Pak (1 Singer book, 1 Preview CD), Performance/Accompaniment CD, and Performance Kit/CD (Teacher, 20 Singer books, P/A CD). Duration: ca. 35 minutes. Suggested for grades 4-8.
- A Kid's Life John Jacobson Mac Huff
- Ghost Story John Jacobson Mac Huff
- Good Time Family Band John Jacobson Mac Huff
- Jump Rope And Rock John Jacobson Mac Huff
- Let The Games Begin John Jacobson Mac Huff
- Looking At Clouds John Jacobson Mac Huff
- Paper Airplane John Jacobson Mac Huff
Hal Leonard has provided audio and/or page samples for this selection:(3)
Publisher: Hal Leonard
Catalogue Number: 09971297
Northwest Product Number: 202-1108-36-001
Some of these titles may also be relevant to your search:
You may also be interested in the following titles:
Northwest Music does not guarantee the accuracy of online stock levels. To confirm availability of an item, please contact our store directly.
While we will do our best to ensure you receive the quantity you indicate, if the quantity ordered exceeds our current stock levels, your order may take additional time to complete. Please contact Northwest Music to confirm availability. Some items, such as choral octavos, have a set minimum purchasing quantity.
- The sound and page samples we provide on our website are courtesy our publishers, who provide the samples in different ways. Audio samples are MP3 files, and will either load in your browser or will prompt you to download and open them in an application of your choice (such as iTunes or Windows Media Player). Page samples are in either JPG or PDF format, and can open in your browser, or in Adobe Acrobat Reader.