Get ready to jump...jive...shout...sing...leap...and learn! Use these songs in a variety of settings: Sunday School, special programs, Vacation Bible School, summer Bible camps, choir warm-ups, worship services...and more. This book contains complete piano/vocal music along with reproducible singer sheets for the kids. The CD recording is an energy-building tool great for listening and singing along. Leap of Faith is a mind, soul, body and budget-stretching tool for children's choirs!
- Come To The Garden John Jacobson Alan Billingsley
- Day Five John Jacobson Alan Billingsley
- Drums Of The Lord John Jacobson Alan Billingsley
- Everybody Get Happy John Jacobson Alan Billingsley
- Follow Me John Jacobson Alan Billingsley
- Get Up With The Sun John Jacobson Alan Billingsley
- God Put A Song In Me John Jacobson Alan Billingsley
- Hands Up! John Jacobson Alan Billingsley
- Help Is On The Way John Jacobson Alan Billingsley
- I've Got Joy John Jacobson Alan Billingsley
- Leap Of Faith John Jacobson Alan Billingsley
- The Great Adventure John Jacobson Alan Billingsley
Publisher: Hal Leonard
Catalogue Number: 08742764
Northwest Product Number: 206-1210-36-001
Some of these titles may also be relevant to your search:
Earthchild (Songs, Movement and Activities that Celebrate our Environment) - Director's Manual
You may also be interested in the following titles:
He Reigns - Preview Pack
Northwest Music does not guarantee the accuracy of online stock levels. To confirm availability of an item, please contact our store directly.
While we will do our best to ensure you receive the quantity you indicate, if the quantity ordered exceeds our current stock levels, your order may take additional time to complete. Please contact Northwest Music to confirm availability. Some items, such as choral octavos, have a set minimum purchasing quantity.
- The sound and page samples we provide on our website are courtesy our publishers, who provide the samples in different ways. Audio samples are MP3 files, and will either load in your browser or will prompt you to download and open them in an application of your choice (such as iTunes or Windows Media Player). Page samples are in either JPG or PDF format, and can open in your browser, or in Adobe Acrobat Reader.